Blue screen: STOP: 0x0000007B

Status
Not open for further replies.
A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.
if this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart our computer. if this screen appears again, follow these steps:
check for viruses on your computer. remove any newly installed hard drives or drove controllers. check your hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated. run chkdsk/ F for hard drive corruption, and then restart your computer.
Technical information:
*** STOP: 0x0000007B (0xF7C85528,0xC0000034,0x00000000,0x00000000)"
i cant access my computer on any mode... safe mode, command prompt or last known good configuration.
So how can i check my hard drive ?
Moreover I tried to Boot from my CDROM but couldn't as it showed "Not Enough Space",
I donot have any back up image also.
please help

0x0000007B: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE
Windows lost access to the system partition or boot volume during the startup process. Typical causes: Installing incorrect device drivers when installing or upgrading storage adapter hardware, or a virus.

Sometimes if you can slave a harddrive to another system you can access the harddrive.

It could be the harddrive controller. Try changing your ribbon or cable. Have you done anything different to this system? Please give us your system specs and tell how old this sytem is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back