Blue Screens Shutting Down my PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

zee3b

Hey guys I upgraded my computer one week ago, 2 new gigs of ram and one 500 gb harddrive after a couple of days I came back home to see a weird error on a blue screen

DRIVER_CORRUPTED_MMPOOL

So I shutdown my computer and it wont boot, would stuck on bios, then I tried a few more times and it worked.I thought maybe that was something random after couple of days I reciever one more Blue screen error which was this

"IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0X0000000A."

So I thought it might be a corrupt windows installation because I updated the window to sp3. So I went ahead and formatted the hard drive and installed a clean fresh copy of windows on my hard drive. Everything was going fine but after 2 days I got another blue screen error saying
"Kernal Data Inpage error."

And last night I got one more. I dont remember what it really was though.

So to get into the problem further more I checked my ram manually, inserted each stick one by one and booted my computer and everything worked fine.
Help? :(

My system specs are.
4 Gigs of ram.
Amd 6000 x2
2 hard drives. 80 GB and 500 GB
Ati x1950
n590 sli motherboard amd

If you need your BSOD minidump errors read I suggest going to the BSOD forum at the top of the Windows OS forum. 0xA errors are strong indicators of hardware issues but we really don't have much to go on at this moment to give you a definitivwe answer.

Go back to running your system with two gigs of RAM. Do you gain stability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back