Bluescreen error that I can't fix in normal ways

My Vaio laptop crashes when I try to bring it out of sleep mode, and produces a bluescreen -
BC code 44
BCP1 - 8AFD3A48,
BCP2 - 00001DOB
BCP3 - 00000000
BCP4 - 00000000

I have tried 2 good registry cleaners, as well as all attempts at automatic repairs without success. Does anyone out there know how to fix this?

First, please don't use registry cleaners. We here at TechSpot have found they do very little good and whole lot of bad.

Second...

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Your error code 0x00000044: MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS
In practice, it is usually a hardware driver issue. But before we deal with your harddrive let's see what your minidump files show if anything. At this point I recommend you back up everything of importartance just in case it does turn out to be your harddrive.

Many thanks for your reply. The problem is that I can't open the .dmp files, and I can't group them. After selecting the most recent file through the manage attachments button, I can't find a way of uploading it. I am not an expert, and don't understand "Zip". Apologies.

Back