Bluescreen problem

ansh1993

hi friends ,
there has been a problem with my pc . when i start my pc then a bluescreen appears and it automatically restarts it self and it works in safe mode . i dont know what to do because im not that computer savvy . here are the details which are provided by windows

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000005
BCP2: FFFFF800035C5C9A
BCP3: FFFFF88005BCCCF0
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\122110-34086-01.dmp
C:\Users\Ansh\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-72883-0.sysdata.xml

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

i have acer laptop and here are the speccifications

i have windows7 home premium
help me people i have no idea ..
please
thanks in advance !!!

If it goes into Safe Mode without problem then we're looking most likely at driver issues.

In fact, 0x3B errors are often caused by faulty video card drivers. Is there any way that you could attach the five most recent minidumps? If so, please don't zip each one individually.

thanks for the quick reply but how do i post minidump's ? i dont know . so could you please tell me how to ???

thanks once again !!!

one more thing the problems are diferent right now ( as shown by windows ).

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: d1
BCP1: FFFFF88007190438
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000001
BCP4: FFFFF88000E13074
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\122110-33696-01.dmp
C:\Users\Ansh\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-50825-0.sysdata.xml

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

5 different minidumps with five different error codes but nothing difinitive cited. When we see this experience has shown us that this can be a sign of corrupted memory. I am not saying this is the cause of your issues but it is important to diagnose your RAM to either confirm or deny that this is the problem.

Therefore you’ll need to run memtest on your RAM.

See the link below and follow the instructions. There is a newer version than what is listed; use the newer. If you need to see what the Memtest screen looks like go to reply #21. The third screen is the Memtest screen.

Step1 - Let it run for a LONG time. The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes; the more Passes after 7 so much the better. The only exception is if you start getting errors before 7 Passes then you can skip to Step 2.

There are 8 individual tests per Pass. Many people will start this test before going to bed and check it the next day.

If you have errors you have corrupted memory and it needs to be replaced.

Step 2 – Because of errors you need to run this test per stick of RAM. Take out one and run the test. Then take that one out and put the other in and run the test. If you start getting errors before 7 Passes you know that stick is corrupted and you don’t need to run the test any further on that stick.

Link: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

* Get back to us with the results.

could you please give me remote assistance ? because i find it a bit difficult as my knowledge about computers is not that good .

1. Go to www.memtest.org and download the latest ISO version to your desktop. It is free and perfectly safe.

2. Burn ISO to a CD.

3. Place CD in your drive and reboot with CD in drive. (You might have to place your drive as first bootable in your BIOS) The test will take over.

4. Now follow the steps already given.

i downloaded version 4.10 from the official site but was unable to open it . so i just googled memtest download and i got version 4.0 and i began testing i left it when i went to sleep and in the morning i saw that there were no errors . it was testing all unused ram and 270 % was complete without any error

Remeber that link i gave you? Go to that link and then go to response #21. The third screen is the Memtest Screen. On the right side it says Passes. Are you saying your screen is not like this one in the link?

There is a problem, I dont know how to open iso files . but I have posted some of the minidump files (latest) . and I have also posted the screen shot of memtest v4.00 . one more thing sometimes my windows starts working in normal mode but when I shut down and try to restart then again a bluescreen appears . thanks and here is the screenshot and the minidump files
View attachment Minidump.zip

Untitled.png

thanks once again .

Do you have a burning program whereby you can burn data to a disk? Windows has a built in one if you don't.

Place a blank CD in your CD/DVD drive. With the ISO file I directed you to double click it and the burning program will automatically pop up. Burn this information to the blank CD.

Once it is burned re-boot and Memtest will automatically engage.

Ya, I have done as you said I burned it through copy to dvd everything happened as you told me but when it re-boots memtest doesn't start . I have posted the screenshots . please tell me what to do .

thank you !!!

and here are the attachments
Untitled.png
1.png
.png

One thing I can advise you to do is to free up space on your harddrive. As it stands now you only have 25% of your space free as it stands and when this happens issues can begin to occur.

Do you know or do you have a friend who knows how to access your system's BIOS? Your DVD drive must be placed as First Bootable in the BIOS in order for this test to work.

Thanks , ya I will back-up . but , I have no friends could you please explain me how to (maybe I can try) . thanks !!!
normally , in safe mode nothing happens but I dont know while I was trying to install a antivirus it automatticaly crashed but the error code was different it says "system_service_exception" help please I have also cleaned up most of the unnessary files . im posting the mindump file . please help
thanks !!!!

View attachment 122510-33165-01.zip

is it not possible if I use memtest v4.00 for ram testing because that has a preloaded installer and it works !!! I have given you the screenshot for memtest just tell me for how much time am I supposed to run it ????

THANKS

Memtest needs to run a minimum of 7 Passes and the more Passes after 7 the better. So the answer is: However long it needs. Start it two hours before going to be and check it the next morning.

What security software do you have on it now?

No I mean this memtest it doesnt show me any passes like I said it only shows %
should I run this version
please go through these screen shots
Untitled.png

1.png

3.png

4.png

thanks
if you could give me remote assistance it would help you mor eto identify the problem I would be greatful if you do so .

THANK YOU .

The memtest you have is not the memtest I linked youy to as in Post #10. The memtest you have gives instructions to run it for 20 minutes. That won't even get you one PASS.

Click this on: www.memtest.org. Scroll down and you'll see three screens that give you the proper memtest screens.

Scroll further down and download the Pre-compiled Bootable ISO Zip file. That is what you want.

but i tried to mount the iso file on my dvd but nothing happened and i ran this version for about 8 hours but it showed no error .

Back