BSOD 1000007f, parameter1: 0000000d

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnoud

Hello everyone,

Since a few weeks I have a new computer. E6850 (2 x 3 Ghz), 2048 RAM, MSI platinum p35 motherboard, ATI 3850 Graphics.

The problem I experience is verry specific. It only happens when I play a online game of Americas Army (version 2.8.3). Its an online shooting game with multiple maps you play. The most strange about it is that the problem does not occur in all maps but, as far as I know, only in 1 map!

After the game finished logging in the server the screen freezes and I get a BSOD message:

Errorcode; 1000007f, parameter1: 0000000d, parameter2: 00000000, parameter3: 00000000, parameter4: 00000000.

Id add my minidumps.

My bios has bin flashed to most recent version, drivers have bin updated and I run SP2. The most strange to me is that the problem only shows up when opening a specific map of a game. I did allready completely uninstall and reinstall that game without any results.

Other prblem, that might be connected to this problem, is that when I start my computer (after it has bin shut down for some time) the computer does shut down after a few secconds, it stays off for 4 secconds, and than it automatically restarts without any problem.

Hope someone can help me

Thx in advance

Attachments

• Mini030308-01.dmp
    68 KB · Views: 7
All five of your minidumps are 0x7F errors: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

One of three types of problems occurred in kernel-mode (as per auhma.org):

(1) Hardware failures.

(2) Software problems.

(3) A bound trap (i.e., a condition that the kernel is not allowed to have or intercept).

Hardware failures are the most common cause and, of these, memory hardware failures are the most common.

However, all five minidumps cite the probable cause as the driver RtkHDAud.sys which is a RealTek High Definition Audio driver for your onboard sound. many, many people experience issues with this driver.

I suggest upgrading your audio drivers and see if that rectifies the issue. If not, run MemTest of your RAM for 7 passes and see if you have any errors.

Thx A LOT!

Id update my sound driver but problem was not solved. Than i decided to uninstall audio driver and play the game without any sound at all, guess what, problem gone. I ill add 2 mini dump files. Those where made after the driver update. Can you tell me if the problem, according to these files, is still the audio driver?

Is there any explanation for the fact that the problem is only there in a specific part of a online game and not anywhere else?

Buying a new soundcard would solve the problem right??

Thx again for your help!

It is the same driver in both and the process cited in both was the Armyops.exe which belongs to the America's Army:Special Forces game.

There are times when certain drivers don't like other drivers.

Do you have crashes when you play other games or only this one?

Also, did you upgrade your drivers from RealTek or from your motherboard's website? Sometimes downloading your chipset drivers from your motherboard manufacture is a better route.

As for a sound card, yes, that might fix your issue, but make sure you get one that is compatible with your hardware and software. Sound cards can have conflicts as well. Make sure you research first.

I dont get it, i downloaded and installed a different sound driver. I just checked it and im running the new version, strange.
To be honest i only play AA and no other game at all so i cant tell.
I did download the driver for soundcard from motherboard manufacturer website.

My chipset drivers are also up to date.

Perhaps this is importand:

when i go to controlpanel, software I see 2 programs

High defination audio Driver Package - KB888111 (microsoft) and,
Real tek High Definition Audio Driver (realtek)

Might this be the cause that both minidump files show the same driver (the microsoft one) since i updated the realtek one??

What is the version number of the sounddriver according to the latest two minidumps? Im currently running 5.10.0.5559

Not a yellow ! but a red X. I did this myself. When i installed the graphis driver the sound didnt work anymore (only in the realtek control center, all the other sound didnt work). Then i blocked the

''ATI Function Driver for High Definition Audo _ATO AA01''

and after that the sound worked again.

Hope i translate it well, in device drivers, under sound, video and games i have 2 audio programs. The one i blocked and Realtek High Definition Audio.

This is going a little too fast. I think i know what you mean, but dont i allready have that situation. I made a screen so that it might clear some things up:

Will post screen in next message since i need 5 posts in order to be able to posts pictures.....

dgmr21.jpg

Is this what you mean?

I reinstalled the new sound driver and didnt have any trouble for some days now. Thx for you help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back