BSOD after installing Win7, never make it to login page

Hello friends,

I just recently bought and built a brand new computer. I had all sorts of issues getting an OS onto my SSD drive, but finally got that to work. When I turn on my computer, Win7 begins to load "Windows is starting". Before this process finishes, my computer BSODs with the error message, "STOP: 0x000000F4". It begins a physical memory dumb and then reboots itself shortly after.

Any help is appreciated. My SSD Manufacturer told me to get the drive replaced while I was still having issues getting the OS to install. I have a feeling the drive is fine, there is just something going wrong.

I can't get to my desktop, nor can I get to the desktop is Safe Mode.

Computer Specs:

EVGA SuperClocked 02G-P4-2662-KR GeForce GTX 660 2GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Exoress 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video card

Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D Fatal1ty Professional 5.1 Channels PCI Express x1 Interface Sound Card

Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus RS700-PCAAE3-US 700W ATX 12V v2.3 Active PFC Power Supply

G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM

ASRock P67 Extreme4 Gen3 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

Intel Core i7-3770 Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4000

Samsung 840 Series MZ-7TD250BW 2.5"250GB SATA III TLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)

Woops, I knew I forgot to add some information. Before I even attempted to install Win7, I went into the bios and enabled to sata controller, changed the next option to AHCI. Right now I have the SSD drive connected to my only SATA 3_0 port, my CD-ROM connected to a 2_2, and the only other thing plugged into a sata port is something near my power button. It appears to be something that I can plug an external HD into, but I'm not 100% sure what it is. It's plugged into SATA 2_6 ( think. I know it's 2_?).

I don't have and have never had anything else plugged into the computer. (Phone, camera, etc.)

I just recently went back into the BIOS to check out my RAM, and it was defaulted to a lower speed than can be supported. I switched it to where it should be and tried to reinstall windows. The reinstall worked just fine, but it still BSOD's at the same place.

Thank you very much for caring enough to respond to my issue. I really really appreciate it.

Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the files with the .dmp extension. Right-click and send the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here

My computer doesn't get past the loading windows screen. BSOD's at the same spot in safe mode as well. I'm yet to see the login screen.

I've removed the sound card and 1 stick of ram. (I've tried both sticks of ram separately). My next step is to try with the RAM from my old computer. After that I'm going to try installing windows onto my old storage drive. If that doesn't work I'm 100% out of ideas.

Back