BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe 0x3B

Veniathan

Hello people.

Im fairly new here and ... I have read the stickies and im making the thread to fix one of my biggest problems. 6 Days ago ... THIS problem started.

I was just browsing okay? Just the usual i do when im bored of games lol. But then the screen froze and the sound too. THEN the BSOD pops up. It scared the **** out of me.

I read the BSOD carefuly and see it says System_Service_Exception it doesnt say what is causing it. So i open the minidump with the Wndbg or whatever and read the stuff. On the end it says

Problem caused by: ntoskrnl.exe ( nt+28f7ba )

I tried googling the problem, It could be caused by alot. And one of the most alerted things was a keyboard problem. I replaced my keyboard 2 days before the BSODing started.

I had a G11 stopping to work so i bought one from my friend and uninstalled the G11 Drivers and plugged in the new Keyboard .. It all worked again. Now i have a problem with the mouse where it freezes for like 4 Secs and unfreezes and does this ever 20 Minutes or sometimes 3 minutes.

It makes USB Plugged in USB Plugged out sounds and i need to replug it somethimes. Im going to buy a new one. Im also on Vista x64 bit.

IF You need more information please say so i can put specs etc. Cant upload minidumps because they are 280.0 KB and the forum limit is 200.0KB ....

Did you try using the Zip option that TechSpot provided in order to compress these files? Please do us a favor and don't Zip each one individually. Just give us the dumps that occurred after the keyboard issue was resolved.

Did you try using the Zip option that TechSpot provided in order to compress these files? Please do us a favor and don't Zip each one individually. Just give us the dumps that occurred after the keyboard issue was resolved.
Also im not sure if its the keyboard a day before the BSOD my PSU Shut off randomly but it started up again. This didnt happen again.

But im gonna buy a new psu tomorrow and not only that .. A new mouse prolly.

The issue is with your mouse driver DB3G.sys.

I F*CKING KNEW IT.

I have found a MUCH newer driver for it which is 6.0.2 and im using 1.0.2 .. Wow.

I uninstalled my previous drivers and restarted the computer. I experienced the same mouse freezing as if i had the old drivers. So then i updated to the new ones ... No difference. There is still the usual freezing for like 2 seconds and then the mouse flashes. Goes back to normal, Then the usb plug out and in sounds happen sometimes ..

Is there something i did wrong?

I have also faced the same issues which you are facing and my friend told me about "ijinni technician". I contacted them at Ijinni.Com. For any issues, just open the website and you can chat with the experts who are Microsoft certified technicians and will fix the issue itself on the spot or u can call them through Skype or contact on their telephone number. For more information visit their website as it is a very user friendly website. Just click on the chat as the response rate will be very fast from them and they have fixed my issues in no time.

Thanks man. I want to fix this problem, I have f*cking work and i come home play for an hour to chill and guess what ... BSOD.

I must check this out. Appreciate it mate.

Back