BCP3: FFFFF8800C0F5EE0
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\051211-25693-01.dmp
C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-74989-0.sysdata.xml

0x3B errors are often caused by faulty video drivers. Please do the following...

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

0x3B errors are often caused by faulty video drivers. Please do the following...

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

hey thanks for the reply but when i try to zip or upload the files it says i do not have permission access to them, what should i do ?

Hey thanks I already did that but I didnt work, but I found a way to do it I just copied and pasted the files and them I had access to them :)

so there you go I attached the files. btw I had another BSOD last night :S

Attachments

• 042511-25818-01 - Copy.zip
    145.5 KB · Views: 4
I read your dumps but before attempting a resolve please answer the following:

1. When do these BSOD's occur, i.e. specific tasks or are they random?

2. Do you get any weird graphics like lines, etc. on your screen?

3. Are your system fans, especially your video card fan, all working properly? What are your system temperatures like?

I read your dumps but before attempting a resolve please answer the following:

1. When do these BSOD's occur, i.e. specific tasks or are they random?

2. Do you get any weird graphics like lines, etc. on your screen?

3. Are your system fans, especially your video card fan, all working properly? What are your system temperatures like?

a few of them occur shortly or immediately after exiting a game, a few happened after exiting microsoft word and once when i was watching a video on youtube

no the screen is fine nothing at all wrong with it

all my fans are working fine, but whilst playing games my cpu temp goes to around 50c-60c and my vcore is going to 1.450v for no reason i havent overclocked or anything

Okay, first I suggest doing the following...

1. Download Driver Sweeper free version to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Sweeper but ONLY for the video card drivers. I had someone use it on their chipset drivers! If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay; just leave all other drivers alone.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

* Tell us if you gaine stability.

Okay, first I suggest doing the following...

1. Download Driver Sweeper free version to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Sweeper but ONLY for the video card drivers. I had someone use it on their chipset drivers! If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay; just leave all other drivers alone.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

* Tell us if you gaine stability.

i just did this today but with driver genius professional

Besides the 0x3B error the other error code that repeats itself is 0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
A system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch. There are numerous individual causes for this problem, including hardware incompatibility, a faulty device driver or system service, or some software issues.

* Check Event Viewer by Start > Run > type in EventVwr.msc > Okay Pay attention to Yellow Triangles and especially Red Xs and take note on what they flag.

* Also, what is the make and model of your power supply and how much wattage does it purport to supply?

Back