BSOD in Win 7 64-bit - random crashes

elysion

Hi all, receiving some BSODs lately.
I dont know how to open the file and I cant install the windows developer tools with my very slow internet connection...

I received those errors in the past two days and I have not changed any hardware since months.

any help would be appreciated. thank you in advance

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA8011981028
BCP3: 00000000BE200000
BCP4: 000000000005110A
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Attached the two latest errors both mentioning in the BSOD screen an unrecoverable hardware error.

I am also using a RAID 0 configuration while my Vertex 3 OCZ drive caches the WB Black Edition Hard Drive. I had once the issue that I had lost the drive somehow and then to enable it again...just fyi but again I dont know what the minidump gives for an error indication

Attachments

• DMPs.zip
    43.1 KB · Views: 1
thanks mate

I am 'in' for about 8hrs in memtest by now. will run it over-night

The screen shows 7 hrs wall time, 8 passes with 0 errors so far

"I had once the issue that I had lost the drive somehow and then to enable it again"...
Time for a hard drive check now...

okay thanks, which programs would be good?

I used so far, chkdsk /f and sfc /verifyonly

commands and it fixed about ten entries, that was last night

thanks for the point out

edit: stopped the memtest at 11 hrs with 13 passes, 0 errors

"...and it fixed about ten entries, that was last night"

What program CHKDSK or SFC Scan Now? Run the program again. If it picks up more errors, the hard drive may be dying

it was with chkdsk, i ran it again but it did not make any difference, seems my pc crashes after 2-3 hours, just now again

there are also no other updates for my system except the ASUS Smart Update and a new BIOS.

Intel Rapid Storage Technology shows all in the greens with RAID 0 array and acceleration maximised.

any other point outs?

Back