BSoD on Windows 7 (stop f4)

tiburshok

Hello..... got a lot of bsod's while playing some high end games like crysis and starcraft 2..... and sometimes.. having a bsod while downloading or even at idle.... attached the recent minidump here.... hope someone can help me solve or even just give me some idea about the possible cause/s of my problem..........

thanks in advance

Attachments

• 040911-9843-01.zip
    23.1 KB · Views: 4
specs

ei... thanks for responding... here's the specs:

processor: i7 950 3.07Ghz
mobo: asus sabertooth x58
gpu: sapphire hd6870 1gb
hard disk: crucial c300 128gb ssd (boot drive) sata1(6.0Gbs)
western digital wd00aakx 250gb (storage drive) sata2(6.0Gbs)
optical drive: LG 10x Bluray rewriter combo drive
psu: corsair tx750 750 watts

hope these info are sufficient enough.... and btw... i tried checking the disk thru chkdsk.... got another bsod this time its stop 74(0x74).... but the test went on after bsod and got no errors from the test.... again thanks in advance........

missing link^^v

sorry... forget to include the ram....

processor: i7 950 3.07Ghz
mobo: asus sabertooth x58
ram: corsair 6gb 3x2gb kit (c9) 1.65v
gpu: sapphire hd6870 1gb
hard disk: crucial c300 128gb ssd (boot drive) sata1(6.0Gbs)
western digital wd00aakx 250gb (storage drive) sata2(6.0Gbs)
optical drive: LG 10x Bluray rewriter combo drive
psu: corsair tx750 750 watts

another thing.... I used to have msi afterburner to support my gpu temp when playing heavy loaded games by means of controlling the fan speed..... thanks in advance agian....

Nice system :) Make sure C1E and EIST are disabled in the CPU's bios sections. See if this stabilizes your system

thanks.... give this a try and monitor for stability

ei... thanks a lot... i'll give this a shot and try to monitor the system for a bit.... i'll just post the results a long later..... btw...

how did you come up with this solution.... i did some research about c1e and eist... they are more of a power saving feature and it won't hurt to disable them.... but i'm just curious^^v... i'm trying to learn debugging bsods... just trying... i found csrss.exe as the cause based on the minidump file generated...

just want to know how did you come up with this solution...

again thanks a lot.........

If you look at my system specs you will understand that our systems are not that different. I have experimented with my own PC. 16GB of memory makes it a real multitasking monster. I can raise the i5 CPU speed to 4.2GHz, but only with C1E and EIST disabled

^^v

haha.... gotcha...... great system you have there...... although i'm not ocing my system... still, as of now no bsods encountered so far.... hope my system is already stable... again thanks for your help... appreciate it so much.......

another BSOD!....

ei... got a recent bsod here... this time it's the hard drive I guess... particularly my boot drive (crucial c300 ssd 128gb).... got any solution for these.... I actually tried attaching the dumpfile here for diagnosis... hope that helps.. and this problem could be helped as well^^v......... thanks........

Attachments

• 041111-9796-01.zip
    22.3 KB · Views: 0
Back