BSOD partition lost

Hello techspot staff and members. if thread is in wrong section move it.

Today I insert usb on pc and I want to make a botable win xp on usb, with WinToFlash I start process ,and while progress something show me canot lock usb something similar canot lock I pres lock lock again again and again? then boom I got bluescreen :\ but I know this not cause bluescreen and is not hardware problem, before 4 day, I test my hard disk, and 100% good all green. soo computer restarted and no windows, ok so I insert windows 7 x64 ultimate dvd. just for check and there is no my 4 partition just single hard disk :) 1TB without partition, ok so I restart pcc ,I insert my cd active boot disk and I run active partition recovery files are ok my partition show. but I dont have a other hard disk to recover data :( is possible to restore partition like have been, anyway ?

Thanks for read my thread any help will be apriciated

Ok I scan with active undelete but when I click in partition restore not work, the button is grey not let me click. I think I dont have other options .hdd is overlapped

Many people (but not everyone, of course) have had good luck using TestDisk to recover partitions and/or their data. Note they also have a "step-by-step" guide on their website, but for most Windows systems, just hit Enter for default values. HOWEVER, be sure TestDisk can properly recognize the size of your hard drive before attempting recovery.

Hope it might help you too

HERE is one of the recent success stories

Thanks LookinAround , I ask for restore partition without recover I can recover with active partition recovery I test and all files are there with names,but I dont have a other hdd for recovery .that is problem but I think there is no way must buy hdd

Hello I recover my files and I connect hdd to my laptop,with digitus sata ide adapter. I open mini tool partition wizard. and showed me 1600gb hdd is 1000gb , now my pc not reconize hard drive is good whirl good no tick sound could be pcb problem ? thnx

Back