BSoD problem windows vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone

i have a problem with my laptop got BSoD after i removed the hard drive..Here is the problem signature:

Problem event name: StartupRepairV2
Problem signature 01: External media
Problem signature 02: 6.0.6000.16386.6.0.6001.18000
Problem signature 03: 6
Problem signature 04: 262148
Problem signature 05: CorruptVolume
Problem signature 06: CorruptVolume
Problem signature 07: 0
Problem signature 08: 1
Problem signature 09: chkdsk
Problem signature 10: 0

Os Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1

local ID: 1033

i have tried to boot from last known good configuration,sytem repair and nothin works i still get the blue screen.help will be highly appreciated ..thanx in advance

1. Check that the connection is secure.

2. Run a harddrive diagnostics because there is a real possibility you have physical damage/issues with the HD or that your operating system became corrupted.

* Why did you need to remove the HD in the first place?

thanx route 44. i alrdy Ran the HD diagnostics and there are no errors

*my friend did it i dont know why..?*

Run Chkdsk: Start > Run > type ChkDsk > click OKAY.

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

* And please find out and tell us why he felt the need to remove the harddrive. The more information we have the better we will be able to help you.

Hie route 44..I have attached the minidump files as u advised..thanx a lot for your help..

*ps my friend was house sitting for me because I went away for holiday he said he wanted to put another HD cos the USB wasnt working..:confused:

Attachments

• Mini011910-01.dmp
    189.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Mini012110-01.dmp
    189.6 KB · Views: 2
Broadcom Wireless adapter driver i.e. bcmwl6.sys is causing these crashes.

Please check your notebook's manufacturer's site for updated drivers, download them, and install them once you have uninstalled the current set of drivers and removed its traces with Driver Cleaner. Regards

Don't let your friend near your system! Seriously, I'm trying to figure out how he connected harddrive with USB issues.

Achean ,Route44 thanx for the help ,will let u know if i manage to fix my laptop..

*Route44 am not gonna let him anywhere near my house *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back