Bsod

Status
Not open for further replies.
hihi i've encountered a BSOD with the error message page fault in non paged error.

i've read through some of the thread and realised that i need to created mini dumps in order for you guys to help me with my problem.

may i know how do i create mindumps??
i've download Mini-Dump Tool which requries me to select a process to create a mini dump, i do not know which process to select.

please advise

your minidump is automatically created by windows any time it crashes. It is in your windows>minidumps directory.

Zip the last 3-4 files and attach them as a message.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

If that doesn`t help. Zip 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps together and attach them here.

You can find your minidumps in the C:\windows\minidump folder.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

All your minidumps crash at ntoskrnl.exe. This is the Windows bootup kernel. They all have a bugcheck of 50.

0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

Go back to the link I gave you and follow all the instructions, including the ram/hdd/pagefile tests etc.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back