Can I upgrade my AMD Radeon HD 7670 Graphics Card?

I'm wondering if I am able to upgrade my AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card?

My PC is a HP Envy Phoenix H9-1350
I7-3770 core
12GB RAM
2TB Hard Drive
Windows 8.1
64 Bit

If I can upgrade my graphics card on my PC, what is the best one that would work on my PC desktop? I use my PC mostly for playing PC video games.

Yes you can, easily. If you need help, you can ask a friend or computer tech to help you

Well, that's why I asked on here. :)

I just would like to know what's the very best graphic card I can purchase that would work on my PC with no problems. Is there a website somewhere that you can type in your PC info and it can tell you what graphic cards that could be used for the upgrade? I know Dell has something like that for their PC's, but I couldn't find anything else on the Internet.

It really depends on how much money you want to spend and how much room you have inside the computer... Generally the better the graphics card, the bigger it is

Key limiting factors:
- power... some cards may need more power than your PSU has available... check using https://us.msi.com/power-supply-calculator

- power connectors... some cards need 6-pin, some 8-pin, some need several..be sure your PSU has what your new card needs

- size.... long cards, wide cards, tall cards - to scramble an old saying "measure twice, buy once".. make sure it can fit ON your motherboard and IN your case

- display ports..... need to match up with your monitor

- current compatible drivers .. you may have integrated graphics and you want to be sure that the new card and its driver will work with the drivers for the motherboard IGP will not conflict

- sound... some powerful cards sound like 747s... be sure the sound level suits you

Know your system.... http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=c03518194 , especially the motherboard, the PSU and the case.. before you buy.

Cards without any power connector (that use under 75 watts) like a GTX 1050 or AMD RX 460 should work. A bigger more powerful card should fit but you will need a upgraded PSU too.

Back