Can not access referenced links in articles

JadeDragon

Hi,
I have been hunting for a solution to a startup/shut down problem which is pretty well covered in your forums. But I keep finding the following:

Also, go HERE /vb/topic35103 and follow the instructions.

I have had to truncate the link because I don't have 5 posts yet, but I will guess you know the rest of the info.

I find this is not a live link, and when I have tried pasting the address in the address line of my browser, I get an error message from your site. Like this:

No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Can you assist me in reaching the above information?

Many thanks
JadeDragon

I realize I am answering myself, but could not find an edit button to use. I went digging and found a post about what to do before sending minidumps to the forum. I followed steps one and two and appear to have fixed my problem with startup/shut down. So, I guess although there is not a way to check the reference number mentioned above, I did find what I needed. Thanks for the patience of all you more experienced members.
Jade Dragon

Jade, sorry for missing your post.

At some point in the past we had some trouble with our database and some older threads got pruned. In short, the thread you were trying to view no longer exists.

Julio,
I really appreciate your time in checking this out. I can't say enough about how wonderful this site and the contributors are.

JadeDragon

Back