Can your system play it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jase123

Hello to all

I am making this thread because some people post problems that they are having with games.

Before any of you go out and purchase a game i recommend letting srtest (system requirement test) test your computer and see if it can play that game.

Click here

What it does
System Requirements Lab looks at your computer's hardware and system software to determine whether or not your current system can run a product. Each of your computer's components is evaluated to see how well it meets the minimum and recommended requirements for specific products. Recommendations are made on how to update or upgrade each component which does not meet the listed requirements. Sometimes it is a simple free software download and sometimes it is a link to a product such as the right video card.

You will need install active x from that site before you can run the tests.

Regards Jase

It would be helpful to list a bit more information for some newer users. I assume you mean the tests from System Requirements Lab.
However there are many, many srtest files... perl, dsp, com, java, cfm, MPICH1, Unix and a huge number of others, as it is not a standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back