Cannot connect to internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ihave cable and use amodem all of asudden i couldnt go online and it is telling me cable unplugged under internet connection and media disconnected i call the company and did everything they said and it still dont work but when i connect the modem to my ps3 it works

ok ihave cable and use amodem all of asudden i couldnt go online and it is telling me cable unplugged under internet connection and media disconnected i call the company and did everything they said and it still dont work but when i connect the modem to my ps3 it works

What OS? Microsoft Windows then uninstall the drivers for your wireless network.
Reboot the system. OS should re-install the drivers. This would rebuild the stack table. Still if you still have issues. Then something is wrong with the OS. Out of the box the OS should connect to your LAN and WAN without issues. Change the browser your using too. Scan the system for pest that mike be lurking and hiding. Free program from IOBIT Advance System Care Free will find stuff for you.

windows xp ihave uninstalled and they auto reinstalled and said same thing i went under cmd and reset winsock and tried to ip but it wouldnt let me

Then it has to be the adapter that is faulty? Can you try another one? If it's onboard you'll need to buy one for your system.

PCI
PCI-E

Or to play it safe you can buy USB wireless adapter if you have wireless there. Are you using modem with a router?

i dont have wireless and when i use ausb it cant find the driver something inside the computer might have got damaged

i dont have wireless and when i use ausb it cant find the driver something inside the computer might have got damaged

Uninstall the driver, download a new driver from the wireless adapter manufacturer. I would go with those drivers first in your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back