Cannot get machine to load direct3d file

i am trying to run windows7 via virtualbox on my mac and when i run Leauge of Legends (the only reason i am runnning windows7) it say it cannot load direct3d.

i know this is a graphics card problem and i know i have an Apollo 3D Thrill 315 card. i would assume i need a driver to make this work but i have no idea. if someone could please point me in the right direction that would be awesome.

thanks

Missing graphic card drivers.

I have no experience with Apple products, but the usual approach with missing drivers, is to go to the PC makers website, find the 'support/drivers /downloads' section, then choose your model of graphic card from a list, then download and install it. Probably will need to reboot the pc afterwards too.
If you have any info about the graphic card it would help a lot, as the correct drivers are more likely to come from the chip maker, rather than the card maker.
So if the card is branded 'Apollo', but the chips on it are Nvidia, then it's Nvidia's website you need to go to. The other major graphic card chip maker is AMD.
(Just did a search, seems your card is may be 'S.I.S', and there is a chance it won't support Windows 7.) But worth trying.
http://w3.sis.com/download/agreement.php?url=/download/
Hope this helps.

Back