Can't load webpage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem is that i can't open a certain web page...in this case its www.tcfbank.com , its the only page that dosent open

Here is my HJT log...

Edited by Moderator: Do not copy and paste your logs. Instead, post the .log or .txt files as attachments to this thread.

Hi boomer456 and welcome to techspot. =)

You Hijackthis log looked incomplete.
I assume that you use internet banking for your system, judging by the site you are unable to access.

Very Important: Malware infections can possibly lead to identity theft, loss of funds from bank accounts, misuse of credit card information etc. Therefore I strongly encourage you to please read this thread HERE before deciding what course of action to take regarding your infection.

Should you decide to clean your computer, please go ahead to Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions and follow the steps given. Do follow all the instructions exactly. They will provide logs for analysis of your system so I will know how to instruct you to proceed.

Thereafter, please post fresh HijackThis, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread. Do not copy and paste your logs if not it will be ignored and/or removed.

Also, please let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of boomer456 only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

I forgot to mention that this is happening to all of the computers in the house, just the one web page is not opening for any of them... I wouldn't mind reformatting my computer if i had too, but since its multiple computers can't i do something to the router or does it have nothing to do with the router? Thanx

Hi,

Since it is only one website that is being blocked, I would suggest you check the settings on your router to see if any such site is being blocked.

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of boomer456 only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Alright i fixed it! All i did was reset my router to factory default...so im not sure how it decided to start blocking it or what ever but it seems to be solved

Good for you. =)
Should you have any further problems like malware related issues please post in this thread.

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back