Certain URL's will not load, Blank Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

bomberman

Hi, I need help!!... recently certain websites stopped opening up...for example if i go to www.stumbleupon.com .. all i get is a blank screen...

i have tried almost everything i knw to make this alright..including clearing the cache deleting cookies..i checked for viruses and spyware ( i use Kaspersky Interenet Security 2009). But nothing works..

I am using the internet via a router..and the desktop which shares in the internet connection has no problems with it.... i thought maybe the router itself is malfunctioning so i borrowed a laptop from a friend and checked to see if the websites open.. and it does!!!..

the thing i noticed is that if i put in the IP address of the site, it opens partially....i can see all the text and hyperlinks only....

somebody PLEASE help me

What is your computer brand, memory, and configuration? What other security is installed?

i have an alienware M-15x... i have 2gb of ram.. 2.5ghz Core 2 Duo..Windows Vista Home Premium... and other than Kaspersky i have nothing else installed except windows defender..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back