Cf-48 video update

Status
Not open for further replies.

cshell4642

Hi, I was wondering if someone could answer a quick question. We bought a Panasonic cf-48 and I have it going, I think the video driver needs updating, it scrolls really slow, kinda like waves going down the page and it's annoying. I looked on a website : eww.pavc.panasonic.co.jp website and in order to update the onboard driver, 8201ca/CAM AC97 driver, I need to know if it is an cf 48 e-f-or g and I can't find it on the back anywhere, unless it's some secret code. Where on the computer can I find out if it is an e-f or g model? I read on another forum, if you install the wrong driver it will crash and I don't want to start over.

Matsushita Mobo 400 bus
1.8 GB P4
768 MG Ram

Have you tried using one of the five or size software downloads that inventory your system, such as Belarc Advisor, Everest, CPU ID, etc.

I have Bel Arc Advisor installed and it says "None detected" under display. There are only 2 choices for the video updates, if it's an cf-48 e or f is one download and cf-48g has it's own. I've got a 50-50 shot at picking the right one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back