Changing my graphics card and power supply

Imabeginner

But not sure my other hardware support the P.S and G.C that im going to change.
So this is my computer information
Field Value
Computer
Computer TypeACPI x64-based PC (Mobile)
Operating SystemMicrosoft Windows 7 Home Premium
OS Service Pack[ TRIAL VERSION ]
Internet Explorer9.0.8112.16421 (IE 9.0)
DirectX DirectX 11.0
Logon Domain [ TRIAL VERSION ]
Date / Time 2012-07-23 / 13:50

Motherboard
CPU Type DualCore Intel Core i5-650, 3333 MHz (25 x 133)
MBoard Name Dell Inspiron 580
MBoard ChipsetIntel Ibex Peak H57, Intel Ironlake
System Memory[ TRIAL VERSION ]
DIMM1: Samsung M378B5273CH0-CH94 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (8-8-8- 22 @ 609 MHz) (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz) (6-6-6-17 @ 457 MHz)
DIMM3: Samsung M378B5273CH0-CH9[ TRIAL VERSION ]
BIOS Type AMI (07/06/10)

Multimedia
Audio AdapterIntel Ibex Peak HDMI @ Intel Ibex Peak PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [B-3]
Audio AdapterRealtek ALC887 @ Intel Ibex Peak PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [B-3]

Storage
IDE ControllerIntel(R) 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family 4 port Serial ATA Storage Controller - 3B20
Disk DriveGeneric- Compact Flash USB Device
Disk DriveGeneric- MS/MS-Pro USB Device
Disk DriveGeneric- SD/MMC USB Device
Disk DriveGeneric- SM/xD-Picture USB Device
DiskDriveST31500341AS ATA Device (1500 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II)
OpticalDriveTSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-H653H ATA Device
SMART Hard Disks StatusOK

Then, im about to change the power supply and G.C.
SeaSonic S12II 520 Bronze 520W ATX12V V2.3 / EPS 12V V2.91 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply

SAPPHIRE 11188-22-20G Radeon HD 6950 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card (OC Edition

Im using these to play "Diablo 3, SC2 ,WoW, Skyrim and etc.... and I need to set everything to the lowest to make the game run smoothly before. But im getting tire of the graphic... lol So im trying to find a graphic card which can perform really well." Hopefully can play it with everything high! XD but I think tats too much for the g.c which im about to get.

Hey, so I took a quick look at your list. Your Motherboard does support one PCIe card, so you should be able to install the 6950 just fine.
my chief concern however, is that the 6950 is a very long card, and I'm worried it may not fit in your small dell case. So I'd take some measurements to see if it fits, before buying anything.
the installation of the PSU and GPU should be fine, I myself have done the exact same thing in my brother's dell (installed new PSU and GPU), and it has been working fine ever since.
Also If you have a few extra dollars, Id look into getting at least a 600W power supply, just to be safe, because the 6950 OC edition will suck quite a bit of power, and I'd rather have a bit more breathing room whereas 520W is cutting it a bit close. thats' up to you though, it should still run fine with your chosen PSU.

[FONT=Calibri]Hi Imabeginner,[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]I have read your post and your requirements. Before you buy this card and the power supply, please let me know which Model of Dell Inspiron 580 Desktop you have? As the size of the card might be a concern. Dell Inspiron 580 Desktop has two types of towers:[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]1. Inspiron 580s (Slim Tower)
2. Inspiron 580 (mini Tower)[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]Let me know about the type of tower you have and I can suggest you accordingly.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]Thanks & Regards[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]Dell_Zohaib_R[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]Dell Social Media Responder[/FONT]

Back