China, not India, may be behind government espionage

Rick

A series of memos leaked earlier this month implicated the Indian government in possible espionage against the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission (USCC). Reuters reports that new information stemming…

Read the whole story

Mindwraith

and yet Obama was still stupid enough to call out China and increase military training in case of a war. instead of the smart thing which would be to suck up to the big one pulling the strings =_=

G

Of course China is responsible for a LOT of hacks and operations all over Europe and North America. They're trying to catch up on industrial secrets...for cheap.

USA is declining on all aspects, including intelligence.

G

Real big surprise there that China is a major offender for hacking. I mean when you think about it, theres so many poor ppl in China, they have to do anything they can to make money. Since Chinas govt. keeps its citizens under a tight totaltarian control. But I guess what do you expect from China? Honor? HAH! You have a better chance of a politician telling the truth then China being ANY form of Moral Compass.

G

I love it, the back doors they have been using to spy on their own citizens is being exploited against them.