Composite in to component out

  1. I have 2 composite devices and one component device which I want to connect to one component input in my TV. Is there a switch out there which will take composite and component inputs and output to just component?


Similar Topics

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...