computer freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetta98

im having trouble with my computer....its been happening for a while and im not sure whats weong with it. when i try to log in it will freeze and i have to restart it will do that about 2 or 3 times until i finally get logged in. so i took the password off now when im doing something on the computer like playing a game it will freeze. or if im just on the computer on line it will freeze sometimes. im not sure what it could be can someone help!

Could be a multitude of problems. Overheating, failing hardware ect. If you could, go to your event viewer (Start>Control Panel>Administrative Tools>Event Viewer) and look for any errors. They will possible come up as system errors or bugchecks. Post the EVENT ID, SOURCE, and DESCRIPTION here. Also, try finding updates for windows/video drivers/audio drivers/bios ect.

i dont think that it is overheating because i have 5 fans in the computer and it is in a place were it doenst get alot of heat. i tried to find the event viewer and i didnt see the administrative tools there. i will keep looking for it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back