Computer messed up.. Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I feel stupid right now lol, but ah well. Anyways I just bought a computer recently a week ago. I finally had time to set it up a few days ago. I started using it for two days, i had time to put up a virus protection, spyware & adware protection, and put on some music. Everything was working fine for two days. Then on the third day comming home from school i went to turn my comp on and it made a beep noise at the start then didn't work.The screen kinda scrambled then went to black with a message I switched out monitors first to see if that was the problem, but it did the same thing to the other monitor with the same messege like this....

"We apologize for the inconvenience,but Windows did not start sucessfully. A recent hardware or software change might have caused this... If your computer stopped responding, restarted unexpectedly, or was automatically shut down to protect your files and folders, choose last unkown config..."

Well I tried that option and it didn't work. I tried the other options to start the computer but those didn't work. I'm not sure what to do now, if anyone can help that'd be greatly appreciated. If not I'm assuming I should just send it back...

Thanks,
-Giggity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back