Computer rebooted from bugcheck

I've been having problem with the computer rebooting on it's own. It was mostly rebooting when I print at first. I've tried uninstalling printer drivers and reinstalling it. This morning it rebooted just a few minutes after turning it on and not doing anything on the computer. Minidump 090313 are from this morning when it rebooted without doing anything. The ones from 083013 are possibly from reboot while printing. I'm unsure if printing was even the cause now that it reboot without doing anything.

Attachments

• Mini083013-05.zip
    16.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini083013-06.zip
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini083013-07.zip
    19.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini083013-08.zip
    17.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini090313-01.zip
    17.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini090313-02.zip
    42.4 KB · Views: 1
What version of Windows are you running? Go to Control Panel, System. Advanced System Settings, Start Up and Recovery, Settings. Uncheck Automatically Restart, Time to display a List of Operating Systems. Set time to display a list of Recovery Options to 5 seconds and change write debugging information to Small Memory Dump (256KB). Do you see any yellow (!) exclamation points in the device manager?

I'm running windows xp home, service pack 3. I've uncheck automatic restart. it just goes to a black screen when it locks up. I don't see an option to set small memory dump to 256kb. It only has 64kb, kernel memory dump, and complete memory dump. There is an exclaimation point in the device manager under Other Devices. It says unknown device. I do not know what it is, I don't have anything else plugged in.

Back