Computer Turned Off During Css And Wont Turn On Now Help Me !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcurko

HI everyone i was playing counter strike source a couple of days ago and the computer just switched off while i was online. I checked the power supply and its DEAD. But i cant identify why it wont turn on now ANY IDEADS. I also smelt a burning a couple of days before this incident HELP ME SOMEONE !!!

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Try another psu and see if that helps.

Check this psu wattage calculator HERE.

Make sure you get a decent psu. Antec/fortron/Enermax all make good quality psu`s.

If it doesn`t, theres a good chance you`ve got some major damage to the mobo etc.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

PSU TRIED AND STILL DOESN"T WORK

dead howard i did tried a decent psu and i think the computer turned on but nothing booted on the screen and im still trying to identify what the problem is ????? COULD IT BE ETHE VIDEO CARD PERHAPS OR THE MOTHERBOARD FRIED????

TEST each component to find the source of the problem

DEAR howard
a mate of mine is a ict TECHNICAN AND HE SAID HE WILL HAVE TOO INDIVUDALLY TEST EACH COMPONENT TO FIND THE SOURCE OF THE PROBLEM.

Yes, that`s always a good idea, but I`ve seen this problem many times and it`s nearly always a mobo problem.

Please let us the know the outcome.

Good luck.

Regards Howard :)

Thanks For The Help

HEY howard thanks for everything i will let you know the outcome within the next week IS A MOBO A MOTHERBOARD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back