Constant BSOD - help with analysis of minidump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I was hoping somebody could give me pointers as to what might be cause cause of multiple BSODs I am getting in a machine. Its a Shuttle XPC 25P with an AMD 3600X2 in it. I ran memcheck on it overnight and it had no memory errors. I did a few system rebuilds, and just not sure what is causing all the BSODS. I ran analyse of the minidump file but not sure what is causing the problem.

Thanks
Fester

Attachments

• debuglog.txt
    13.8 KB · Views: 12
I doubt its virusware from itunes as it was a brande new install and itunes was one of the first programs installed with little or no browsing or exposure to the web.

Post some more minidump files. You can attach them as they are - i.e. in dmp format. Also, what's your RAM setup?

More minidumps

Thanks for looking into this. Attached area few more mini dump files. I lost a bunch of them when I rebuilt the machine.

The machine has 2 dimm slots and both slots are populated with 1 GiG Corsair Dimms. I have tried move the Dimms around but since there is only 2 slots and I need the 2 gig I haven't tried running on 1 Gig. Also I ran memcheck for a day on the memory and it didnt throw any errors.

These are rather generic minidumps:

Win32K.sys (twice)
NTFS.sys
NTOSKRNL.exe

From what you have already said, maybe the power supply or motherboard. Have you tried a CMOS reset?

A CMOS reset wouldn't hurt. It could take care of incorrect memory and other marginal bios settings

Still need help

Hi

I did a CMOS reset and still having random bluescreens. I have attached additional dump files so if anybody can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again
Fester

Attachments

• Mini070107-01.dmp
    92 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back