Continuing to get BSOD's

Hello, I recently got my ASUS GL553VD serviced for a fried motherboard, and a bad battery... after only a week of receiving my Laptop I'm getting these blue screens and I've gotten the dump files that don't make any sense to me. I keep seeing it say it may be from overheating but my Laptop is running at like 46 C on the CPU and for some reason ROG says -32768 C for the GPU.. and that the memory is 1 MHz maybe this is related?GPU.jpg
Crash Dump Analysis
Crash dump directories:

C:\WINDOWS
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

On Sat 9/8/2018 1:20:35 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\090818-28375-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1A8CA0)
Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF800DEE6EB65, 0x0, 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 9/7/2018 10:59:24 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\090718-27625-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF8005A03CECD, 0xFFFFF90385BCEBD0, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 9/7/2018 10:59:24 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!setjmpex+0x7489)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF8005A03CECD, 0xFFFFF90385BCEBD0, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

On Fri 9/7/2018 4:24:20 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\090718-22671-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF803544A74B3, 0x0, 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver.

DMP file download: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjG-ho_EZrx0iXu2qkzF5eod1kis

Any help would be greatly appreciated.. been pulling my hair for the past 2 months over this Laptop and just want to finally have a reliable Laptop for school.

Last edited:
Back