Could not install Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredericklee

Hi,
I was previously using windows XP on my P4 system. After using for some time, a blue screen appear. after I reset my system, Windows could not boot up anymore. I try To format my harddisk and try to reinstall windows XP again but the installation is unsuccessful. I replace a new harddisk and try to install XP again but still unsuccesful. I even try installing windows 2000 but also unsuccessful. Can anyone tell me what is wrong?:confused:
I suspected that it's either the processor or the motherboard is faulty. Or is it any other hardware that is faulty, Pls enlighten me:) . Thanks

whats the error message or stop code?

at least give us some indication where it happens please mate :)

Could you post your system specs please? This might help give a bit of insight into your issues. There's quite a few of us here with specific insight into different types of hardware and their quirks. We'll help as best we can. :D

Well first things first, reseat everything in your computer and make sure it is making a good connection. Then we can take a few more steps from there. But as others have said we need more details about your problems. How far does it make it? Do you get any error messages? Have you ran the XP compatibility checker? etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back