Counter strike problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey ppl i have a problem plz help me

my counter strike game works fine in the morning time and in the evening but at night time i donno why, i speeds up....its as if i it auto speed hacked.

i donno what to do please help me.

I can't think of any reasonable cause for this problem that happens only at night other than the fact that it may be your internet connection. Any more details about your problem would be very helpful. :)

Only the grave cures the *****.. You figure out which one of you is :p

Anyway, stay on topic or the whole thing gets deleted.

Anvesh do you expirience these issues on random servers or are you revisiting the same servers?

sounds like a connection issue, are you on wireless? Also, when i used to live in a dorm, mornings and weekends were the best time for internet usage, because of the amount of people who used the internet went down at those times. Also firedrills were a good time too. If this is the problem, either upgrade your internet or get rid of wireless, fps games are horrid on wireless.

A bunch of questions you might need to answer:
Are you visiting different servers, or the same server? Does it happen consistently around the same time? Which version of Counter-Strike? Is your internet wireless? Do you have similar issues with any other games, or the speed of your internet browser?

lol

Guys please,

Let me guess you have a dual core pro. which is a few months old?

When your computer works 'Hard' the dual core kicks in and speedes everything up. Now, the New dual cores dont do this because of this problem occured alot.

You may need to download hardware updates for your pro. which should stop this problem

Your welcome :)

Axon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back