Daily BSODs on Windows 7 not sure what's wrong

Midna34704

Hi lately ive been getting these BSODs and frankly im and starting to get really annoyed ive tried everything I could think of and have looked everywhere on the internet but nothing seems to help. I mostly get them when the computer comes out of sleep mode and I havent installed anything new recently so I am most definetely stumped can someone please help me before I lose my mind.

I posted my minidumps hopefully I did it right

Attachments

• minidump.zip
    494 bytes · Views: 2
Sorry about that hopefully I got it to work now I dont usually use zip files so I did my best

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    462 bytes · Views: 7
There should be a zip option seen when you begin to attach a file here. I bet the original file itself is corrupt, because I still can't open it

would it be okay if i gave you the link to my skydrive account because for some reason this does just not want to cooperate with me

that or i was able to download the file itself and open it through 7 zip

Well lets not worry about it now... Perform the memory and hard drive test called for in the link I posted earlier. We can go from there

ok i took a look at my event viewer and it says that on the same day i started having blue screen issues it says something about kernal power what exactly is that

i copied the message from my latest bsod

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1e
BCP1: FFFFFFFFC0000005
BCP2: FFFFF80002F7AA9A
BCP3: 0000000000000001
BCP4: 0000000000000018
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\013112-23602-01.dmp
C:\Users\wolfdragon\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-43961-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Did you forget how to post minidumps? The info you posted just tells me where the minidump is located on your computer. Try checking the hard drive for errors now. The instructions are in the link I posted 4 days ago

Back