Dell E310 Graphics card Upgrade help???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Im looking for a graphics card to put in my DELL E310 to play Americas Army. Im not sure what info all you techy people would need to help me find a good 256MB card, but anything you need to know Im sure I can find out for you, but warning in advance you might need to tell me how to find out :). Im aware it will need to be a PCI express but as far as if I need a x1 x8 x16 x32 or on what size power supply and so many other things, i am lost on. Like i said, anything at all you need to know to help me find a good graphics card, im more than willing to find out for you.

TYSM, in advance.

-deano

Ok well I am in The United States and I can comfortably spend up to $300...id say no more than $400, im pretty big into AA, i played back in the day on 2.5 and my comp worked fine, but when I got version 2.8, not so good. Im wanting to give my fps a pretty nice increase.

That info should have been in your first post and/or you should have your location showing in your profile. I am in the UK as my profile clearly states and am therefore not the best person to help you out here.

Aah ok, thanks then sorry, I just made this account...

Ok so I updated all my info, if anyone else out there can help me Id really appreciate it, this has been a frustration for quite a while, thans so much, looking forward to getting this taken care of, as well as learning a few things.

-deano

Looked up your machine. It has potential. The 2.8 P-4 HT CPU is a good starting point. I suggest an EVGA 7650 GT GPU. It's 89 with a $15 rebate @ Tiger.(it's specs are) GDDR3-128 bit-560mhz core clock-1400 mhz memory-22.4 GB/sec.bandwidth-12 month warranty. You will need to upgrade your PSU: 450 watts with 24-28 amps (on 12v rail); You will need to upgrade your RAM to two gigs of a good brand like Corsair. With these upgrades your machine will be a good and solid performer in any arena. Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back