Deus Ex: Mankind Divided screenshots are here, coming to PC and consoles

Shawn Knight

Staff member

deus ps4 xbox square enix gaming deus ex pc playstation 4 games xbox one deus ex mankind divided deus ex human revolution

Deus Ex fans will be excited to learn that a new game from the franchise is in the works. Game Informer landed the exclusive after spending a couple of days at the game’s development studio, Eidos-Montreal. Here’s everything they had to say about Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

The game is set in 2029, just two years after its predecessor, Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It’ll once again be centered on protagonist Adam Jensen as he joins a task force instructed to find and capture augmented terrorists.

deus ps4 xbox square enix gaming deus ex pc playstation 4 games xbox one deus ex mankind divided deus ex human revolution

Our hero has a new suit of augmentations to assist in various scenarios. For example, Jensen is now able to remotely hack electronic objects, surround himself with a nearly indestructible nanoshield and shoot his nanoblade from a distance.

As before, how you go about progressing through the game is totally up to you. That’s good news because this iteration is said to be the most open-ended yet.

By all accounts, publisher Square Enix had big plans for Human Revolution’s reveal including this ongoing (as of writing) Twitch stream that shows a man locked in a dark cell. Unfortunately for the publisher, NeoGaf managed to somehow find and leak details about the game. Shortly after, Game Informer revealed the title as its May cover story.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is being developed for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. A release date hasn’t yet been revealed.

deus mankind divided ps4 xbox square enix gaming deus ex pc playstation 4 games xbox one deus ex mankind divided deus ex human revolution

Permalink to story.

Main text:

"Deus Ex: Human Revolution is being developed for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. A release date hasn’t yet been revealed."

I think you mean Deus Ex Mankind Divided is being...

Anyway, so freaking exited about this. Way far one of the best franchises ive ever played. And thank the god EA still not messing around with the publishing.

Looking forward to it, and hope my t1100 clocked at 3,8ghz and 280x still run it smooth. Wonder what the specs are?

'Looking forward to it, and hope my t1100 clocked at 3,8ghz and 280x still run it smooth. Wonder what the specs are?"

I think You mean 1100T, unless there is some new model of a Terminator clocked at 3.8GHz? ;-)

I'm also exited about cyberpunk themed games, beats playing those magic spells and henching undead with swords. But I would like to see an open world game with massive dark city covered in smog. Cyberpunk 2077 maybe? Should be out around 2020, giving the CDPR release scheme and two Witcher 3 DLCs in a pipe.

'Looking forward to it, and hope my t1100 clocked at 3,8ghz and 280x still run it smooth. Wonder what the specs are?"

I think You mean 1100T, unless there is some new model of a Terminator clocked at 3.8GHz? ;-)

I'm also exited about cyberpunk themed games, beats playing those magic spells and henching undead with swords. But I would like to see an open world game with massive dark city covered in smog. Cyberpunk 2077 maybe? Should be out around 2020, giving the CDPR release scheme and two Witcher 3 DLCs in a pipe.

Good one, really made my workday :D

And yes, I completely agree. More sci-fi, cyberpunk and noir. Enough with the dragons already.

I am also looking forward to this game being released. I enjoy the Dues Ex games and hope to continue enjoying the future ones. I do not mind the "dragon" type games, but agree that we need more sci-fi.

It seems to be one of the first games to use DirectX 12 and the latest version of AMD's TressFX. HR was a great game, hoping this one is even better.

Back