Deus Ex2 Tweaked ini

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded a tweaker for DX 2, but it's different from the one you linked. It also tweaks the ini file, and may be pretty much the same.

I really couldn't see much difference, but to be honest, I haven't had any performance problems with the game, on my computer, except for some artifacts that show up on peoples faces during ingame movies.

It's not performance that I have problems with, it's the gameplay. In my opinion it's not real great.

wow you must be have very good machine, i have see many people complain about how slow this game runs, and i see people with radeon 9800XT said that he still get slide show in some scene, so many people said that this game poorly programmed. Yeah this sequel is a totallly crap compare to first series.
I very enjoy Deus Ex 1, but i hate playing sequel, only my respect to first series make me still playing DE2, hoping some good part will show!

There is a new patch out for the retail Deus Ex 2, that will update the game to v1.1. It's available at GamersHell, and 3DGamers. It addresses performance problems, (by turning off some eye candy apparently), as well as a host of things to make the gameplay better, such as mouse lagginess. Also there is now a quick save, which I can't understand why they didn't have in the first place.

Edit: You can tell how popular this game is by looking at how full all the mirrors are at GamersHell. They are all mostly going unused, only 10 to 20% capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back