Different BSODs and now reduced to safemode

Dezza72

Yesterday morning I booted my machine up only to get a BSOD a short time later. getting BBcode 1a or 19 and 1-2 others. I tried to run the verifier.exe and when I rebooted, as soon as everything appears to be loaded my graphics now go haywire and the system freezes. The BSODs seem random, I've had one on a shut down.

I was going to try memtest but since everything now freezes after a normal boot into windows I'm reduced to safemode. I can run anywhere from 5mins to 5hrs without a BSOD.

I have attached the minidump files over the last 24hrs. I'm almost at the point where I am considering a complete format and reinstall of windows 7. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    212.1 KB · Views: 1
I have run chkdsk as specified and everything is fine..

I for some reason couldn't load Pale Moon browser so I deleted it, redownloaded and installed and it just wont load.. I had an issue with a certificate for facebook out of the blue with chrome the day before so it wouldn't let me load facebook, next reboot that issue was gone. Pale Moon issue still exists. I had an official java update only a few days ago and was wondering if that may have caused something. Have not installed any programs. I notice the issue when running firefox on one facebook account playing a flash game, then loading chrome for a 2nd flash game and I believe that's where it blue screens even in safemode. I did reinstall adobe flash for all browsers.

Memtest runs before a system even boots up. If you think you are infected I strongly suggest you post on our Virus and Malware Removal forum. You'll get excellent help.

I troubleshooted everything until 1am and in the end did a system restore to 2 days prior to the BSOD. So far everything is fine.

Just before that we were getting a bsod booting into windows (different from before) with HIDCLASS.SYS and the only info I found on that was USB.

I did virus checks and spy/malware and found nothing.

Unfortunately not quite. I was testing it last night at a friends place all seemed ok.

I plugged it in at home this morning and booted up, and within minutes, bsod. It's now been stable for the past 2hrs+.

I am now wondering if it has something to do with the razer synapse drivers from my keyboard and mouse as that did not load in the systray since the reboot.

I have not found any viruses or malware. Currently doing a full system scan with MS security essentials and might do one with housecall from trendmicro. An AVG free virus scan found nothing.

I had the system running from 2pm-1am with no issues yesterday. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest razer synapse 2.0. No bsod as yet..

Back