Domain Configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

pillai

Hi ALL,

We Hvae 50 computer in our coporate office.We Want to Make a Domain For the 50 computer.Already we have Windows 2000 Advance server On Workgroup.We want To configure ADS and DNS on That.It's Host name is GOP.Please Let Me know How Can i Configure ADS and DNs.What is the full dns name for that(host name GOP)server.Please Explain How dns work.How Can i set Access rights for The user Who connect on the domain.How can i add Computer On ADS USER AND COPMUTERS.How can i add Shred Printer on ADS which is installed on one user.How can i set Network accesss for users.(FOr example User1 want to access User5's Files & printers who has os windows 98 installed on his Computer.What is the diffrent betwenn domainadmin and Administrator on domain.Also when i configure ADS and DNS.In Eventviwer netlogon event id 5774 & 5513 Or occured every 1 minutes.Please Explaine me How can i Set domain for that.

Thankx.

Pillai

Reading The Friendly Manual should help.. But yeah, since you are asking the question, you are probably better off not doing this yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back