Doodle in the air with the Lix 3D printing pen

Shawn Knight

Staff member
3D printers like those from MakerBot are revolutionary devices that are already having a tremendous impact in fields such as engineering and among those with a flair for creativity. But is the traditional 3D printer as we know it today...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/56596-doodle-in-the-air-with-the-lix-3d-printing-pen.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

Vrmithrax

Ok... Nice concept, like the smaller size, smaller power requirement, finer material printing... But seriously, what is with the people in the video looking to the side of the camera? It's... disconcerting...

Jad Chaar

Ok... Nice concept, like the smaller size, smaller power requirement, finer material printing... But seriously, what is with the people in the video looking to the side of the camera? It's... disconcerting...
LMAO yeah it is hilarious to watch it.

I have really gained an interest in 3D printing ever since my school district bought 3 5th generation Makerbot Replicators :D. They are so awesome!

VitalyT

TechSpot Elite
The girl is even struggling to read words off the board that's in front of her. If you think about it, takes only the looks to appear on TV, no talent or even basic intelligence, how much credit should it advance to the story?

Recipe7

VitalyT, she is a cofounder of this company. English isn't her first language, why would you judge someone's intelligence and talent on that?

VitalyT

TechSpot Elite
VitalyT, she is a cofounder of this company. English isn't her first language, why would you judge someone's intelligence and talent on that?
My response was purely to what I saw on the video, call it shallow if u want, but I'm not interested in any background checks on who is who behind that business.

Also, funny you should mention those details. I am also a co-founder of a business that's currently being promoted via a video. I'm not involved into the promotion, because for one thing, English is not my first language either :)

Last edited:

Skidmarksdeluxe

The girl is even struggling to read words off the board that's in front of her. If you think about it, takes only the looks to appear on TV, no talent or even basic intelligence, how much credit should it advance to the story?
True, but she can probably read and speak English better than I can French.

Reactions: Steve
G

I loved it when she said "long, heavy, comfortable and easy to use" - sounds exotic....lol :D