DRIVER_IRQL_NOT _LESS_OR_EQUAL - Error Message when network gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

sappleton

hi there, I recentley setup a wireless network card on my laptop and have started recieving the error message DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when I try to connect to another computers server to play a game online

im not sure whether its to do with the drivers because when I installed them it warned me that the driver wasnt digitally signalled

im not very computer literate but if anyone could help I would be very grateful?

cheers

You don't state the brand and model of your equipment, so you will have to check their web to see if their unsigned drivers have any issues,updates or there are any signed drivers availible.
Most big manufacturers have Tech support try them next.

Liquidlen said:
You don't state the brand and model of your equipment, so you will have to check their web to see if their unsigned drivers have any issues,updates or there are any signed drivers availible.
Most big manufacturers have Tech support try them next.

I have a trendnet TEW-226PC wireness network card

the downloads for it are here on this website but I dont know what they are or do?

http://www.trendware.com/asp/download_manager/list_subcategory.asp?SUBTYPE_ID=347&SUBMIT=Go

there is nothing mentioned on the site about the problem I have

i read one website saying that the drivers dont configure with windows xp and to download them from the trendnet website, could this be linked to my problem?

but when I try and download the drivers and unzip the file, it says file corrupt or invalid, so what am I suppost to do??

I'm not sure why that file say's it is corrupt, you might try to download a new one.
While your at it download a copy of the installation manual next to it.
At any rate you need good drivers installed correctly for that card to work.
try contacting tech support at that site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back