Dual Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corwin613

Are there any games that support this as of yet?

I have used a TV as a 2nd montior in the past to watch downloaded eps on a larger screen, but now with the lower cost of larger monitors I began wondering about this when i bought a newer video card capable of supporting dual monitors

Wow that is pretty sweet

So FPSers and Flight sim games...

Special software required for that? I can get my 2 monitors linked up but my wallpaper shows up as double....

*is always asking questions*

im trying to find that out myself, so far it seems that there is a third party software that compensates for the stretched resolution, I'll check back with ya when i figure it out. i may ask Supersmashbrada, I think he's done it. so the short answer is...i don't know yet,lol

I figured it out though I have to say it doesn't really look too good on dual CRT monitors that I have right now and I can only manage a 3200x1200 @60hertz so the screen is rather stretched but I at least know how to get it to work now

I just used the software that came with my video card learned there is other programs out there but I am not sure if they would be better or the same in the long run

I had dual monitors at one point, I decided to just upgrade to a monitor to give me comparable space. I wish that if you added more monitors to a setup, games would recognize it and give you a panoramic view of an area, instead of stretching one screen out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back