DVD Choppy and slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

bootani2

I burned a DVD that when played is very choppy / slow and out of sync with the audio. I am using DVDSanta to convert the AVI file. The AVI plays perfectly on my computer. I have burned many DVD's using this software with no problems. Any ideas?

I've burned and been able to view all of the movies that I burned except this particular one. I now have a problem with the last two movies that I burned, after 22 seconds they skip to the 3 minute mark of the movie.

Are you getting any erros when burning? What are you doing while they are burning? You might try starting the burn and not using your computer, let your burning software have all the CPU it needs.

BTW
:wave:Welcome to TechSpot:wave:

I'm not getting any errors and I just let it burn and walk away. I just burned another movie and it worked and played fine. I downloaded the movie again and will try to burn this one now.

I re-downloaded the movie and when I extracted it with winrar it gave me a .img file which I converted to .iso and it burned and played perfect. Thanks fo the help.

So basically it was a problem with your download? That is a common problem, whoever ripped it didnt' do it properly, then eveyrone who downloads it has to deal with a crappy movie.

Glad you got it figured out anyway :)

The movie did work perfectly fine as an avi file on my computer. Could it still have been ripped wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back