DVD/DVD-R/VHS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently I have got Beyonce's a DVD-disk «I Am... World Tour» also wanted to copy it for the younger sister. However when I have tried to copy it that on the TV screen there was inscription COPY PROTECTED. I have paid almost $20 and my property I can do this disk with it that I want as have paid to the legal owner. Now one I sit at night and I try to give a gift to the sister, but I understand that my gift she won't wait. Please advise as to solve my problem, I have been assured that at someone it too.

Depends on your country. But in the US you can't do that, doesn't even fall under fair use (where you could make a copy for yourself) since you intend to give it away. The only legal way I see to do it is to spend another $20 for a copy for your sister or find a copy used on ebay or amazon.

Google/Bing/Yahoo will have search results that will tell you what you want to hear.

I agreed with SNGX1275... You're gonna have to buy another copy. Also, I'm not sure that this forum supports those type of questions, due to the possibility of them being against copyright laws and illegal nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back