E3 2017 Trailer Roundup: Upcoming PC Games

The only game that mildly interests me in that list is Dirt 4 but even that isn't a 'must play'. GTA gunrunner could've been but seeing it's online only, it's not even a consideration now.

What an amazing E3.
I guess this list would be continually updated because I didn't see my favorites:
Metro Exodus and Life is Strange Prequel (yes there's that rebel teen inside me).

What an amazing E3.
I guess this list would be continually updated because I didn't see my favorites:
Metro Exodus and Life is Strange Prequel (yes there's that rebel teen inside me).
Yea, the list was updated this morning with 20+ new trailers and it'll continue to be updated throughout the week.

There was an image in the email notification for this article that didn't match any of the video screens listed here. It was of people flying in clouds using jetpacks. Which upcoming game is this from? Looked an awful lot like an update or reboot of Tribes, which would make me very excited.

I saved the picture here: https://ibb.co/gyX40v

There was an image in the email notification for this article that didn't match any of the video screens listed here. It was of people flying in clouds using jetpacks. Which upcoming game is this from? Looked an awful lot like an update or reboot of Tribes, which would make me very excited.

That's Anthem.

What a freaking disappointment. multiplatforms saved PC somehow. PC gaming show was the worst so far. we have gpu that cost $600-700+ with 11 tflops and we get games with graphics worse than ps2

What a freaking disappointment. multiplatforms saved PC somehow. PC gaming show was the worst so far. we have gpu that cost $600-700+ with 11 tflops and we get games with graphics worse than ps2
Hardcore gamers don't care about graphics, eye candy is for console peasants.

Speak for your self. A lot of PC gamers have $600-700 PCs. And games can have their own art style that doesn't look super realistic, most are fine with that.

Speak for your self. A lot of PC gamers have $600-700 PCs. And games can have their own art style that doesn't look super realistic, most are fine with that.
And they will game on Intel integrated graphics if they can.

That's Anthem.
You'll need to update (or add?) the gameplay demo for Anthem. The trailer you have is a day older and only "teases" :p

Ed. note: Thanks. We did this shortly after your message.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Dirt 4. Not impressed. Not enough settings to stop wheel shake with certain wheel pedal combos. Why does Codemasters still use cartoonist style characters? Seems to work better with at game pad, to me they are not after serious sim racers here. Dirt Rally was a far better game for that. The menus are not easy to figure out how to navigate in Dirt 4. Maybe they will fix these issues in an update.

I can't be the only one that noticed the Battletech video is Monster Hunter? Thought maybe they got swapped around, but no, the Monster Hunter video is there again later in the list...

Ed. note: Thank you, fixed...

Back