Error 372 : PanMod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Run-time error '372': Failed to load control 'PanMod' from

I am just dumbfounded by this.

Run-time error '372': Failed to load control 'PanMod' from. Your version of may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application.

I am a gamer and trying to install Inner Sphere Wars. Found Here: Inner Sphere Wars

I know of a handful of other people with this exact same error msg but ar clueless about what it is. I've looked for this file on my HD to no avail and searched through the web for any info about it. Nothing.

Quite similar with any 372 msg but at least you could find the other files on your system. Guess what Ineed to know is: a) is there any such file and b) why the hell is it not on my system and how do I get it =/

I thank you for any help with this. I'm not a comp wiz but a simple understanding of some stuff .

Thank you!!

Hi
Reinstall your game, the missing or modified file should be back on your system.

it is probably an active x control needed by some special feature in your game.

please dont ask what is an active x controll now....leave that one till later much later.. im going to have a quick naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap zzzzzzzzzzzz

pcaceit said:
Hi
Reinstall your game, the missing or modified file should be back on your system.

it is probably an active x control needed by some special feature in your game.

please dont ask what is an active x controll now....leave that one till later much later.. im going to have a quick naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap zzzzzzzzzzzz

could also just be a bug in the game software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back