Error Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me what those codes mean?

BCCode:23 BCPI :000E00E0 BCP2 : F8A1A75C BCP3 : F8A1A458 BCP4 :FOE9D91C oswer 5_1_2600 S.P.2_0 Product 768_1

Try google with a detailed boolean search, wtih comma's and as much info as you can, like what prgrams were running it, and any pertnent info, also,, maybe try castlecops.com, they have a wide variety of info on their sites, but it's mostly a security awarness site

Good luck

P.S. also you might try microsoft support databases, articles and forums

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

All your minidumps crash at Fastfat.SYS. This is the FAT32 file system driver. They also reference vsdatant.sys and InCDfs.SYS. These are the drivers for Zonealarm and Incd. All your minidumps have a bugcheck of 23.

Uninstall Zonealarm and incd and try using a different firewall programme. See if that helps.

0x00000023: FAT_FILE_SYSTEM
(Click to consult the online MSDN article.)
A problem occurred within a read or write to a FAT16 or FAT32 file system drive. There may be a physical problem with the disk, or an Interrupt Request Packet (IRP) may be corrupted. Other common causes include heavy hard drive fragmentation, heavy file I/O, problems with some types of drive-mirroring software, or some antivirus software. I suggest running ChkDsk or ScanDisk as a first step; then disable all file system filters such as virus scanners, firewall software, or backup utilities. Check the file properties of FASTFAT.SYS to ensure it matches the current OS or SP version. Update all disk, tape backup, CD-ROM, or removable device drivers to the most current versions.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back