EVGA 7600GS problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznmagic2015

I just upgraded from a fx5200 to a 7600gs. The 7600 is a big buggy when I play games. Normal graphics is normal such as on desktop or media etc. But whenever I play games stuff like this happens like in the screen shot. The card is not overclocked, I uninstalled the previous drivers and downloaded and installed the new ones. Reseated the card in the AGP slot and unplugged and replugged in the 4 pin molex power on the card. I ran ATI tools and I scanned for artifacts and none were found at default clock. I found that really weird since the graphics on games were screwing up. One thing I did notice was that on the show 3d view tab on atitools the sample graphic was screwed up. Missing pieces and lines all over the place. Another wierd thing was that Everest home edition does not give any info in the GPU and AGP/PCI tabs. It only gives info under the Windows Video and Computer summary tabs. However GPU-Z and all other OCing programs detects the card fine. Could this be a bad card? Or maybe my AGP slot drivers need to be updated? Any insights would be very much welcome.

WoWScrnShot_020608_205725.jpg

CSSS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back