1. TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

Facebook purges physical goods from online gift shop

By Shawn Knight ยท 5 replies
Aug 24, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Facebook has announced plans to purge physical merchandise from its online gift store less than a year after launching the service. The social network envisioned Facebook Gifts as being a one-stop shop for items like chocolate bars, cupcakes and stuffed...

Read more

2. Saintnsinner

Saintnsinner TS Rookie Posts: 56   +11

Facebook is starting to be the one stop shop for censorship.

3. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Evangelist Posts: 1,423   +350

Soon to be censoring the fugly... jk but still funny haha

Facebook the one stop shop for non-fugly people that are either taken or taken and ready to mingle or single wanting to get some mingle on...

4. Jad Chaar

Jad Chaar Elite Techno Geek Posts: 6,515   +974

The whole concept sucks lol.

5. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 7,872   +2,825

An online gift shop integrated into FB... I never even knew such a thing existed existed and even if I had, I would've simply ignored it in much the same way I ignore the ads.

6. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 9,133   +3,243

In other words they don't actually want you to have anything for spending money in their gift shop. They can still cut cost with the non-physical goods and charge extra for delivery with physical goods. If you ask me they are a bunch of text book idi-ots, that don't know how to think rationally.