1. TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

Facebook's latest News Feed update makes it easier to unfollow and re-follow

By Himanshu Arora ยท 4 replies
Nov 10, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. In an effort to give you more control over what you see in your News Feed, Facebook has made it easier to unfollow and re-follow pages, groups, and people. News Feed settings will now show a list of people, Pages, and...

Read more

2. S_Brideau

S_Brideau TS Rookie Posts: 65

Now if only they'd make the "most recent" the default choice in the feed I wondn't have to change it to that from what they think are "top stories" every night.

3. Kibaruk

Kibaruk TechSpot Paladin Posts: 3,158   +829

SocialFixer mate, that's your solution.

It has some things broken but even then it's an awesome solution, take a look at it.

S_Brideau likes this.
  4. Ranger12

Ranger12 TS Evangelist Posts: 621   +122

Fantastic, this should help me a lot. Trying to avoid un-following my own mother due to the copious amount of status updates. Maybe this will help stem the flood of updates I get from a single user. Absolutely mind-boggling.

5. Big Jim Z

Big Jim Z TS Rookie

I really hate when I am viewing a friend's post. Then I want to comment. When I hit the return button on my LG phone, I may return to my friend's post, or if news stories are ready to update, Facebook will reshuffle all the posts I was just viewing and I can't find whose post I was just viewing. Can't we choose when the news stories update?