Fakeinit.exe and or userinit.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellow everyone,
I am new to this forum...enough said...so forgive me if I do not do this right.
I got a nasty virus the other night that I think is the fakeinit.exe or userinit.exe.
I was able to get rid of some of it by using super anti-spyware and mb anti-malware.
But I am still infected. In my doc and settings\user\local settings\temp...I have a file called NSRbgxod.bak. Cannot delete it. No matter what i do.
I recieve this black background and box with the message of "warning dangerous spyware detected". It has disable by system restore and my ability to change backgrounds. I also get redirected to other websites when surfing as well.
I have read about a program called "spyware doctor" that is supposed to clean all these nasties. Would that work? anyone try it?
i have attached my hijackthis.log file.
I would appreciate any help someone can give me.
thank you in advance,
Best regards,
Greg

Hello agbel61

"Spyware doctor" that is supposed to clean all these nasties" Only if you are willing to pay for it. IMO, Spyware Doctor is not trustworthy.

You have a large number of infections. I´ll therefore suggest you follow the below ->

Please run the steps in this guide:

8-step Viruses/Spyware/Malware Preliminary Removal Instructions

Post attached log´s from:

Malwarebyte
Superantispyware
Hijackthis

In your next reply

Nb. I´ll recommend you replace AVG8 with Avira or Avast, during the 8 step proces. As AVG8 are apparently not good enough to clean a computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back